Job Opportunities with Greece Community Education
Position Title: EduCare Program Aide in our EduCare Before and Afterschool Program
Our EduCare program is designed to provide professional, nurturing childcare in an educational setting, focusing on age-appropriate activities, academic enrichment, indoor and outdoor recreation, and sports.
Salary/Pay Scale: $9.70/hour
- High school graduate (or GED equivalent);
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED certification (training will be provided if necessary);
- Displays enthusiasm for the learning process and for school age childcare;
- Communicates effectively with children, parents, all building personnel, and program staff;
- Respects children of different races, ethnic, and religious backgrounds;
- Respects confidentiality of student and school records;
- Daily attendance is expected.
Work Year: 2016-2017 School Year
Hours: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM and/or 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Locations: EduCare Locations (Autumn Lane, Brookside, English Village, Holmes Road, Longridge, Paddy Hill, and West Ridge)
Duties to Include the Following:
- Provides before and after school childcare for registered students;
- Assists in implementation of recreational/educational programs developed by EduCare teacher(s);
- Assists in maintaining an inviting, safe, orderly environment;
- Assists in the set up and replacement of equipment daily;
- Provides minor first aid if needed;
- Follows emergency procedures if required;
- Meets regularly with EduCare site manager;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position - please click here.